On what way I have used ICT to be part of a social movement, change, or cause?

 

   Information and Communication Technology (ICT) has contributed a lot to change our everyday life such as letter to e-mail, market shopping to on-line shopping, classroom learning to e-learning, etc. Also, it has contributed immensely to social and economic improvements, such as higher employment and productivity, increasing access to a higher quality of life.
  Honestly, I haven't used ICT to be part of any social movement, change, or cause but hopefully, someday. 
  I want to learn more and improve my skills in terms of ICT. Even I don't have any experience of using ICT in a big project or movement, I can say that ICT had became part of my daily life. It helps me in making my tasks even more convenient and I could not imagine our lives if there is no existing technology. 

Popular posts from this blog

Why you should choose the ABM strand in SHS as your academic track?

ICT as an empowerment tool